PowerArchiver 2016.16.10.07 Free Download
TRIAL: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
PowerArchiver offers the user hundreds of features, yet remains small, easy to use and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms. Key features of PowerArchiver 2010 include:
- Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats
- Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
- Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, GIF and JPG (JPEG) files
- Two ways of viewing archives (Classic - all files in the same listing; Explorer - browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
- Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives, extracting multiple archives at once, creating backup scripts and running automated backups.
No special requirements
Choose your download:
|powarc161007.exe||exe||0.00B||2016.16.10.07||32 & 64 bits||Windows||Download|
|powarc160301.exe||exe||31.46MB||2016.16.03.01||32 & 64 bits||Windows||Download|
|powarc160204.exe||exe||25.60MB||2016.16.02.04||32 & 64 bits||Windows||Download|
|powarc150403.exe||exe||29.18MB||2015.15.04.03||32 & 64 bits||Windows||Download|